Must-attend sessions for Shippers
- Americas container shipping & trade - how the game is changing & what it means for all the players – a look at new routes being explores between Asia and US and issues created
- A new era for the caribbean? Cuba, transhipment and overseas investment – Caribbean shipping is on the cusp of a very important time for its shipping sector
- Transhipment trends & hubs - new networks take shape – New phase of transhipment activity and estimates of double digit growth in the wake of the canal expansion
- A tale of four corners? North american port gateways & corridors – will a new east coast port system rival the current west coast system
- Big ships, port productivity & congestion - moving the needle – how US ports can best look to accommodate bigger ships
- Americas port investment & capacity outlook - the shape of things to come – sustained investment is needed in modern container port facilities and inland transport networks and where best should this be placed
TOC Americas 2016 is discussing the right issues with top speakers
- Canal strategies for capturing the Americas – Panama and Suez with Jorge Quijano, CEO, Panama Canal Authority and Mahmoud Rezk, Director of Planning and Research, Suez Canal Authority
- How much are big ships costing the rest of the supply chain?
- The sea of change taking place in the Caribbean with Grantley Stephenson, President, Caribbean Shipping Association
- Digesting the impact of the US West Coast shutdown with Chris Logan, Senior Director - Trade Development, Georgia Ports Authority & John Carver, Executive Vice President- Business Development, Ports America
- Can shippers, carriers and 3PLs work better together?
You will also: