Big Box Shipper Club
As a BCO, you now have a variety of benefits provided to you at TOC Events Worldwide at our acclaimed Container Supply Chain conferences.
The Big Box Shipper Club (BBSC) has been created in response to a number of large scale cargo owners informing us that they would welcome a platform to meet their piers to exchange knowledge and ideas in a neutral environment. At the same time, we have identified that shippers are keen to express their feelings about their supply chain issues and to address their suppliers who are ever present at our global events. The BBSC is targeted at members of the shipper community who are responsible for sourcing / buying transport for their cargo.
Key complimentary benefits for a BCO to attend a BBSC meeting at TOC include:
- VIP dinner and cocktails before each event
- Private meeting service, allowing you to decide on any supplier / other BCO meetings you may wish to conduct (optional)
- Lunch and refreshments with other BBSC members and invited guests.
- Opportunity to take the stage and address your supply chain live
- 2nd evening reception / party to network with the broader Container Supply Chain Conference audience.
- Any other assistance you may require from us as CSC organisers to ensure your stay with us provides you with a valued experience.
- Private LINKEDin group should you so wish to join it.
- Free all access entry/catering to all content delivered at CSC for you and your colleagues.
What BBSC is NOT
- BBSC is not an association
- It does not have a political agenda
- Does not require any long term commitment, payment or tie in to CSC.
CSC conferences attract a variety of container focused stakeholders from the 3pl, port, carrier and shipper communities. As the ‘head’ of the supply chain, we would like to offer you a premium experience at TOC Events. We have also been made aware that BCOs enjoy greatly our events as it gives you the opportunity to learn about your supply chain partners’ concerns and issues as well as informing them of your needs as the customer. BBSC is purely an enhanced experience at these events.
Here is what some of your peers say about CSC:
The container supply chain conference provides a good forum for industry participants to freely exchange views on issues that affect us all.
It is a great networking event and also an event where current issues in the terminal industry are discussed and innovation is disclosed to the users and the Liner industry.
How should I use the BBSC?
The true answer to this is ‘whenever you need to’
By joining, you will remain on our records so that if you identify a TOC Event that you would like to attend, then simply let us know and we will organise the above suite of benefits for you on arrival. You are NOT committed to attend any event by registering; in fact there are literally no commitments from your side. We would, at times, be grateful for BBSC input into our programming so we can cover the real issues affecting your businesses. This is not a condition of joining, purely an optional opportunity for BBSC members to ensure the right conversations are taking place on stage to enhance your experience as participants.
Shippers that currently benefit from CSC are combining speaking at the conference with simply attending and meeting their partners. Enjoying the social dynamic at the event and gaining knowledge are the key drivers. Please do join us at a CSC near you.
Note: We will need to qualify that you are a BCO and then we will send you an invitation to our next event.
Speaking opportunities exist at our events. Topics and themes can be agreed with our conference producer.