is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Welcome to TOC Americas Virtual Expo! We’ve put together all the key information you need to know to get started and to make the most of your virtual experience with us:
1. Ensure you have registered: If you have not already, please make sure you
are registered for the event. Click here to see the registration options and secure
2. Login: You will receive a welcome email with your login credentials and details to access the event platform.
3. Update your profile: To get the best recommendations of fellow attendees to meet and increase the chances that your meeting requests are accepted, one element is absolutely crucial… complete your profile! Add a photo, fill in your summary and select your preferences.
4. Start networking: Review and take action on the recommendations powered by our A.I. matchmaking tool. You can skip, show interest or meet with other attendees.
5. Review your personalized schedule in the “My schedule” section: Sessions from the conference agenda that you have bookmarked will appear here also.
6. Attend your virtual meetings: There is no need to download any additional software. You will be able to access the virtual meeting room for any given scheduled meeting directly within the web platform via the "My Schedule" tab.
7. Review the Attendee List, Exhibitors and Product Directory (please note
that Visitors can’t see all attendees, only Delegates and Exhibitors can view
the full list)
8. Register for your chose webinar.
9. Review the guides below for handy step-by-step instructions:
1. For best results, please use Google Chrome as your browser to access the event
2. TOC Americas Virtual Expo takes place using Peru Standard Time: Your event schedule will automatically convert the times to your local time zone.
3. Networking is available 24-hours a day during the event: With attendees being based across the globe, please do mark your availability accordingly.
4. Conference sessions will be available on-demand: In case the time is not convenient for your local area, you will still be able to access the sessions (Please note: Visitors do not have access to all sessions. To upgrade, please register for a delegate pass here).
5. Firewalls: A company firewall may prevent you from accessing parts of the virtual platform. Consider using a personal computer or device to access the event if your company computer is blocking any portion of the event.
6. Be Proactive: Reach out to colleagues, and fellow attendees! Make connections and keep in regular contact.
For any questions regarding the TOC Americas Virtual Expo platform, please contact our Customer Services team at [email protected]